Sunday, October 21, 2012

Which perfume attracts women?

The best perfume to attract women is not the perfume you are going to get by yourself or the one you are going to try the first time, the best perfume to attract women is the one I'm going to recommend to you in this little post.

I've spent more than five years learning about women and attracting them, and from this experience I have learned one thing, a lesson, about attraction and about women: it is the fact that women are attracted to your appearances more than they are attracted to your personality in the first moments of meeting you.

Whenever a woman meets a man, she is first going to notice him and learn about him, she is first going to scan him with her eyes and try to find out about him and his looks.

This is one of the best things to learn about women and one of the best things to keep always in mind when trying to seduce women.

The best perfume to attract women is this one: Dolce & Gabbana The One For Men

I've tried it over and over and it is one of the best perfumes, I always get lots of nice compliments from women.

Whenever a perfume gets you nice compliments from women and positive ones, it a keeper.

This is the case of this perfume, whenever a woman smells it on me, she would really like it and compliments me on my looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment