Saturday, October 27, 2012

How to become more attractive to women

How can you become more attractive to women? The answer is simple, it is to be caring about yourself.

This is the greatest lesson about seducing women and dating them, it is to be happy with yourself and to be really caring about yourself in the first place.

I'm going to make this post a little short for you, this is because it is going to have the essence of dating and being great with women, I'm going to give you my best advices.

To become more attractive to women, you have first to become attractive to yourself.

If you don't understand this message, then please keep on reading.

I've long said this to guys and the only answer I got from them was ignoring me are thinking that I was really messed up for saying something like this, however this is the truth about meeting and attracting women, if you don't think of yourself as a great guy and as an attractive guy, they are going to think of you as not an attractive guy and as not interesting to them.

So, how do you become more attractive to women? The answer is in raising your self-esteem and raising yourself acceptance.

Let's say that you have learned a little bit about attracting women and that you know some few pickup lines and some few techniques, then you face a woman for more than four dates or five dates!

Can you make a woman happy and laugh genuinely? These are the best ways to know whether you have great game or not.

The best way to grow more attractive to women is to start raising your self-esteem.

Your self-esteem is the way you think about yourself and it is the way you view yourself.

If you think of yourself as an idiot or as an incompetent guy, then women are going to view you and see you this way.

Women are really magicians in my opinion, they can transcends your feelings and your actions to know really what you are hiding behind them and to always learn and know your best kept secrets.

The best way I've found to raise my self-esteem is to read about it and to really start forgiving myself.

The best book I found on the subject is called how to raise your self-esteem by Nathaniel Brandon.

I really advise you to get it and to read it from cover to cover , in fact I want you to read it more than five times.

The next way to become more attractive to women is to start accepting who you are.

I've learned one thing in the past, it is that when you are faced with troubles you have first to accept them and then try to change them.

This is the essence of dating women, when they start seeing you as really self-assured and self-confident around them they are going to see you and feel you as a great and attractive guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment