Friday, October 5, 2012

Women aren’t attracted to me!!!

Women aren't attracted to you? Good, I will show you why in this little post.
Believe me when I tell you that this post is going to be very short, I'm going to reveal to you the number one reason why women aren't attracted to you and what you can do about it.

I'm going to be frank! It's okay with you?

I hope you said yes.

Women aren't attracted to you because you are a wussy!

By wussy I mean that you are going to be too nice to women, you are going to be too pleasing to women, you are going to be too sensitive to women, you are going to be too fragile whenever you are with women, you are going to be too un-hurtful to women etc.

These too's are the most damaging for your self-confidence and your attraction to women.

This is the most important reason why women aren't going to be attracted to you, now, you will need one thing: correct this issue with your self-confidence, to this, this watch the following video:

No comments:

Post a Comment