Thursday, October 25, 2012

How to attract black women

How to attract black women is all about being the greatest man for them.
I have received a question from a reader some few days ago; he wanted to learn about the greatest ways to attracting black women.

I have real troubles finding the answer to this question as I didn't know how to do it, however when I started asking a woman about it she simply looked at me as if I was really a racist guy, and then she said that black women are women to after all!

Here, I'm going to show you what this woman has shown me about attracting black women and dating them.

Here is the thing about black women, they don't want you to seduce them, all women don't want you to seduce them, they want to be seduced by you.

I know, I'm sounding very confusing right now, however this is the essence of dating and attracting women.

By this I mean that women don't want you to put any efforts and troubles trying to seduce them, they want you to be natural, they want you to feel and be great by yourself, not needing them to be an amazing guy.

This is why, to seduce and attract black women, you would have to start looking at your life and start becoming a great guy, here are some few tips for you:
  1. Wear sexy and great looking clothes all the time
  2. Wear nice-looking shoes all the time
  3. Always apply great colognes, you can find more about these in my other posts.
  4. Wear nice jewelry, something that really reflects your personality, for example, I always have a butterfly necklace that I bought from South Africa some years ago, when women would see it, they would always ask me about it and even start a conversation with me to know where I bought it.
  5. Be handsome all the time.
These are the only advises I'm going to give you in order to be a great looking guy.

The next thing you have to learn about attracting black women is to be totally confident to them.

By confident I mean that you should be the man for them.

Each and every woman on this earth wants one thing from her guy, to be the leader, to be her man.

When you are trying to seduce black women, the first thing you have to focus on is becoming and being confident around them.

A confident guy is always going to listen to his woman, a confident guy is always going to make her laugh, a confident guy is always going to make her happy to be with him, a confident guy will never let his woman bring him down, a confident guy is always cheering himself and is always relying on himself.

When trying to seduce black women, never ever be relying on them to make you happy, for example I know a guy who was once dating a great woman, she once told him that he was really boring in a mean way, he looked at her and then took his jacket and went away!

He made her regret saying this for a very long time.

Attracting black women is all about being a great confident guy, this is the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment