Saturday, January 14, 2012

What your mother will never dare tell you about women

What your mother will never dare tell you about women

You may think that your mother was all truthful to you and all loving, thus she will never be wrong, especially on what concerns women.

However, from my experiences in speed dating and meeting women in general, I’ve noticed that a lot of what our mothers have told us is simply untrue!

Here, I’ll tell you three things my mother told me about women that fortunately were untrue.

The first of these is related to women’s desire for men.

I’ve long heard this saying that girls were made out of honey and boys out of fire or something like it.

This has led me to believe that I was rotten as a gender and I was valueless, especially to women.

My mother also told me that I was to be loving and extra caring for a woman and never disobey her, if I wanted a happy relationship with one.

This all have led me to believe that women will be doing me a favor if they are with me and that I should be extremely lucky if I ever find one who will like me.

However, in the real world, things are pretty much the contrary.

Experience has showed me that not only women like us men, but they crave us.

In fact, I’ve once heard a bunch of girls saying in whisper that I was cute!!!!

This was my awakening moment.

Women love us men and crave being with us.

If you need proof, just visit a dating website and you’ll find a bunch of women posting their pictures and doing crazy stuff to get men’s attention.

The next thing my mother forgot to tell me was about sex.

When I was just a little kid, my mother used to shout at me when I’d touch my penis, she’d even call me filthy when I was telling my big brother about a girl.

Yes, I was pretty screwed up in the past!!!

Heheheh, this is quite funny, because now, I see my penis as a pleasure giving organ.

In fact, my girlfriend think totally the opposite of my penis now :)

The third I want to awake you from is about relationships.

My mother used to tell me that I should find a sweet girl, settle down with her and have as many kids as possible.

It’s true, women want a relationship badly, but us men don’t!

So your objective in this life shouldn’t to do what your mom has told you about women and follow their wishes, your objective is to look carefully for a relationship material girl, test her a lot and only when you are satisfied with her and her only, accept her into your life.

Talk to you very soon.

Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment