Friday, January 20, 2012

Where to take her on vacation



I don’t like the sea, I don’t like the mountain and I don’t like my city.

So, where should I take my girlfriend on vacation?

This is the question I’ve asked myself and I didn’t quite have an answer for until I’ve read something magic about relationships!

This great thing is a song called home, here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjFaenf1T-Y

I loved the song and it almost got me crying the first times I’ve heard it.

I called my girlfriend on phone and told her that I’ve got a great place to go to for out vacation.

She was all excited, when she arrived I took her and kissed her, then I told her about my plans for spending the summer holiday in our city and to visit the places we’ve enjoyed in the past.

She was thrilled about this and told me that I’m her man and that I’m the one in charge.

I loved it and felt great about her.

When I told my friend about it, he simply asked the question: “why there aren’t so many women like her?”

The answer is pretty clear, it’s because there aren’t so many men as me.

I’ve spent many days looking and dating many women before I could find the one I really liked.

This is the point of this post: look for the right one and keep on looking until you’ve found her, it’s the only way you have.

My girlfriend is special because she will make me feel special and I’ll make her feel special too by being truthful to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment