Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Four ways to escape the friend zone



These are the proven ways to escape from falling into the friend zone, or in other ways, escape the “let’s be friends” zone or “you are my best friend”….

I’ve suffered a lot from this shitty friend zone and I don’t want any other guy to suffer from it.

The friend zone is terrible and you need to escape it as soon as possible, in fact, I’m wrong if I tell you that you need to escape it, what you really need to do is to never fall in it on the first place.

Here is the first thing to avoid falling into the friend zone and even escape it: stop giving too much of yourself!

It can sound harsh to say this and it will sound stupid, but the reality is that when you are too nice and too good to women, they are going to reward you with lots and lots of mischiefs and bad behaviors and finally they are going to make you into their “best friend”.

Believe me when I tell you that I’ve been there and I know from a fact that this is the first thing we nice guys ten to do that will make women so “friendly” to us.

You need to avoid giving too much of yourself.

This means that when she doesn’t ask you for help, don’t go to her and propose to help her, when she is having financial troubles, don’t for to her and give her money to “help” her, when she wants to talk about something, don’t listen blindly to anything she will tell you…

Stop giving too much of yourself.

The other way to escape the friend zone and never fall in it is by asking her to be a true woman to you.

When I was learning how to have success with women, I’ve always thought that I should never make a move, sexual, towards my girlfriend, this led me to always feel ashamed about advancing with her, even holding her hand was a difficult thing to do for me.

Soon, I found her fantasizing about other guys and calling me her “best friend”!!!!!!

Don’t let this happen to you, kiss her as soon as possible, touch her on her hand, shoulder and hug her sexually when you want to.

If you see that she isn’t receptive or she wants to throw the “sex card” at you and make you do stuff for her to get cuddles and warmth from her, use this line on her, it will give her a clear message of what do you want from her:

“I’m not here with you to share my emotions and to be your best friend, I want sex, hot sex, and I want to cuddle, I want kisses and I want a true woman, not a dull or a nasty manipulative one, if you think you can provide this, then welcome to my world, if you feel you can’t satisfy me, then by all means leave, and I’d thank you for it”.

You may sound like you’ve got rage and anger in your voice, this is why you will need to calm down and say it with a low calm voice.

If she is interested in you, she’d not agree with you, but she’d be receptive towards your sexual energy, however, if she is a nasty bitchy woman, she will confront you on it and make you appear weaker, then by all mean leave her alone and go find yourself a nice girl to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment