Friday, January 13, 2012

A gsting or no gstring


My friend is dating a very hot woman, she isn’t a model, she isn’t a singer, she is just plain hot.

She takes good care of her body; spend all of her money and some of her credit on clothes and fancy stuff.

She looks great, I’ve said it to him on many occasions.

My friend is my hero; he told me this great thing once about his girlfriend and how he putted her back at her place.

He told me that because she was so sexy, she thought that she can do whatever she’d want and feels like.

Anyway, one morning, she was getting ready to go shopping with some of her female friends.

She had a shower and wore some nice clothes, when she was leaving, he noticed that you can easily see her gstring top, it was very obvious and even a crack of her ass was appearing when she bends over just slightly.

He called her and told her this.

She looked at him, smiled a little and said that she will fix her jeans when going out.

He looked at her and told her that she will not leave unless she takes that gstring off and wears something descent.

She was mesmerized and stared at him for a long time.

Then, she just went for the door to leave.

He stood up, took her by the hand and told her what he said before again.

She looked at him again, and threatened that he is not to command her.

He told her that if she wants to stay with him, she has a choice to make.

She was very stubborn, and went away anyway.

He took all of her things, throw them out and changed the door’s lock.

At her return, she was terribly upset and cursed a lot, then she went away.

That’s the story.

My friend is my hero because no matter how she looks sexy, he will not permit her to do whatever she wants.

No need to tell you that she tried calling him many times and soon gave up, he found a new girlfriend and is having a good time with her.

He gave me this great advice about women: set rules from the first moments and be ready to defend them; if she is against them, she can leave whenever she wants.

That’s how I’m dealing with women these days.

I have rules and I wont let them be walked on just because she wants to.

It’s a contract between you and women, if they cant honor that contract, then it will be void.

No comments:

Post a Comment