Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A mistake

A mistake i saw a friend doing late yesterday

I want to write this quick post to tell you about something I saw a friend f mine doing yesterday evening.

We were just finishing our dinner when he stood up next to us and begun to clean the table.

We were his guests and his wife was sitting there normally as if nothing has ever happened.

My wife later on told me that it was very humiliating what my friend did.

When I asked her to elaborate on the subject, she told me that his wife was sitting with them and relaxing as if he was a maid in her house.

I told my wife that helping one’s wife isn’t bad, but she then told me that it was a woman’s duty and job to make her man appear the most gracious and strongest of men and that my friend’s wife have missed on this.

I didn’t know about this to tell you the truth, I just thought that helping your wife or a woman clean the table was a nice thing, but apparently, it’s bad when she is sitting next to you enjoying herself and commanding you to wash the dishes when you are done.

This post is very small, but I think the idea in it is quite huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment