Thursday, January 19, 2012

Obstacles to getting total tens


Have you ever thought about the obstacles that are preventing you from getting a total ten in your life?

If you didn’t, it’s not a big problem because I’ve thought about them and I’ve written about them her in this post.
  1. The first obstacle preventing you from getting a total ten in your life isn’t the clothing or money, but your mentality.
I’ve seen lots of guys out there in clubs and bars going to ugly girls, approaching them and getting seriously dumped while leaving totally gorgeous women hanging out alone.

This is a huge issue is you think deeply about it.

It shows that most guys are afraid of total tens and think that they will either reject them or play very hard to get with them.

The truth is that this is just an idea made by their imagination.

The reality is that a lot of what we consider total tens are just simple women who look good and are looking for a nice guy to be with.

This is what a lot of very gorgeous women have told me over and over and I’ve tried it and it works.

However, you need to be aware that not all beautiful women are going to like you and date you just by thinking that you can, this is a direct measure of other factors, here is another one of them:

Your appearance.

I once approached a gorgeous girl and she looked at me and then told me “I don’t date Hawaiian shirt guys!”

I wasn’t wearing a Hawaiian shirt; it was a very “cool” shirt I got from an event!

Women don’t understand the circumstances of you wearing something, what they understand is the fact that you look a certain way and that’s all.

So, don’t try to make excuses for yourself and start appearing as very attractive to women.

The next thing that’s preventing from getting a total ten in your life is the people you are with.

I was once dating this hot Latina girl, gorgeous girl with nice legs and body.

Back then, I was befriending a group of haters who were all very jealous of me for dating this bomb!

I didn’t know about it and stayed connected with them.

One of these guys was really determined to ruin everything with me and her, and he would tell me all the time that he saw her with this guy and that and that I was too good for her.

I started believing what he told me and I’d go to her every time and accuse her of cheating on me and that I should leave her.

She tried to calm me, but I was very angry.

She left me!

I was alone and angry at myself.

I decided to find out the truth and I discovered that she was seeing a good looking guy behind my back, I went and asked about him and he was her brother!!

Long story short: don’t be with guys who are less good with women than you, be with great guys or be alone.

Sometimes, It’s much better than being with negative people.

No comments:

Post a Comment