Friday, February 10, 2012

The second reason why men fail with women

The second reason why men fail with women is they are too nice

A woman once told me about the reasons why she liked her boyfriend.

She told me that he was good looking, nice and affectionate. . .

I looked at her eyes and asked her to tell me the truth!

She was hesitant a little bit, but then I told her that I don’t believe her when she tells me that she likes her boyfriend because he is nice!

She looked at me and laughed a little bit, then she started telling me about the first time they met.

He didn’t shave, just got out of work and when he saw her, he was nice to her, then she told me that she asked him where he was taking her, he told her that it was a surprise, then she insisted and even threatened to go back home.

He looked her right in the eyes and told her: “I’m going anyway!” and kept walking without even looking back at her.

She simply followed him.

She told me that she really liked his self-confidence and his high self-esteem back then and this proved to her that he is a very nice guy, but if she dug deep enough, she is going to find a bit of a confident and very manly man.

Trust me, women are looking for these traits and they want you to be able to show them when they are with you.

Don’t be too nice and too good to them; know that when they want you to be nice, you are going to notice it, but most of the time, they want you to be a man with them and someone who is very strong and with high self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment