Thursday, February 23, 2012

A strange technique



When i was first learning about the art of becoming confident, i didn’t have in mind something like being a great business leader or wining an Nobel prize, i wanted to do it to seduce a girl, in fact, i just wanted to have a girlfriend, that’s all.

I’ve been all the time a shy guy, I’ve never thought that it was the source of my troubles with women, but one day, I read a very interesting article about the reasons why guys fail with women and I started to link all the patterns to the level of self-confidence in guys, and I found it to be very true, when begin to see what successful guys will do with women, you are going to notice that it’s all a question of high self-confidence and that these men have nothing in particular about them, they are only more confident.

A great technique for growing the level of self-confidence I’ve found and been playing with for a very long time is this one: play the confidence game.

You don’t have to be a magician or anything stupid; you only need to focus on one thing: do as if you are already a very confident guy.

This is how I used to play it with myself, for example, I’d have an important decision to make, I’d then start thinking to myself about how should I act and what should I do.

Then I’d ask myself: how would a confident man behave?

I’d close my eyes and think about the way a very confident man would behave.

Trust me, your inner self, subconscious knows what you need to be doing and knows what you would do it you were a confident man.

That’s the technique, very easy and very simple to apply; all you need to have is a bit of courage to act on what your mind has told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment