Sunday, February 12, 2012

The fourth reason

The fourth reason is being too concerned

In other words, you will like a woman too much to the degree of asking about her all the time and being true “good friend” to her.

It’s the worst thing you can do to a woman, do you know why?

Look between your legs, what do you find, a penis, yes!!

Great, this penis was put there for a reason, to satisfy your desires and her desires as well and to make kids!

If you are a woman’s friend, how can you be her lover?

Women will take only one of the two, either a lover or a friend.

I’ve once dated a woman, she was very nice, but she said that she doesn’t want a man for now and is only interested in friendship!

I told her that I’m not interest in friendship and I want a woman.

She said that it’s not true and that she is going to be my friend anyway.

I told her to not count on it, then I said that I’m not interested.

She didn’t understand this and called me some few days later asking to hung out with me, I asked her what did she mean, and she told me that’s what friends do, I repeated my message to her and told her to make room for another woman.

Anyway, three days later, we were lovers and she was very satisfied by it.

You are not designed by god to be a friend to a woman, you need to have sex with her and to make her feel like a true woman when she is with you, if you deny this role god has given to you, you will have no use to a woman.

Don’t be too nice and too caring, she won’t like it, instead, first be a great lover to her and then, you can be her friend, but don’t reverse these, they will never work.

No comments:

Post a Comment