Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Imagine what you want to achieve



Have you ever been to a self-help seminar?

The first thing and probably the best thing a self-help guru is going to talk about is to imagine what you would like to be and what you want to achieve in life.

Self-help people are going to repeat this every single time you talk or listen to one that you might think that it’s not a great advice and that it’s only meant to make you buy stuff.

Let me ask you about it for a second: do you believe it’s true?

Does it work?

My answer is yes, it does work and people who have tried it can say with confidence that it’s one of the most beneficial advices they have ever heard.

I can assure you of this too, I myself used to not believe a lot in the self-help movement, but in 2005 I’ve had another opinion.

As I’ve told you before, I was very shy and very closed on myself, one day I was trying to buy a book on something I was studying when I found a book by Brian Tracey, i liked the smile on the guy’s face and I decided to read it.

I can’t believe the amount of success I’ve had from reading such a book, my life has changed ever since.

Brian’s most important advice, you may have guessed it by now, is: imagine the outcome you want for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment