Sunday, September 16, 2012

What are the things to attract women?

What are the most effective and attractive things to attract women? If you don't know the answer to this question, you've come to the right place, I will show you the best things you can do to not only attract women but to also have them magnetized by you and have them crave being with you!

I'm not lying about this, I've already done those things and I've already met hundreds of women using them, all you will need to do is to apply them and to be confident about using them.

Before I tell you about those things, I need you to watch this amazing video from a friend:


The first thing to attract women is to be funny:

Being funny does not mean being jokey or being amusing to women, if you do this , they will hate you!

Being funny is about teasing them, it's about being cocky and funny with them, it's about showing them that you are confident and that you are self-assured , however, you are still very funny and amusing to be with.

To become such a funny guy and such an attractive guy, you will need those little things that most guys would never care to acquire, here they are:

read books on becoming funny, watch funny movies all the time, watch funny shows, hanging out with funny guys, look online for ways to become funny especially for standup comedians forums etc.

If you do such things, be certain that women are going to like you because you will become such a rare man and also because you will become really attractive because your energy and your humor will come from a genuine place.

If you want to great program on becoming funny, please follow this link:

click here! , Click here!

The second thing to attract women is to be confident.

Don't think that this article is a boring one because it deals with confidence, no this article will tell you about the secrets to become extremely confident around women.

The most effective ways to become confident around women is to go out, in the real world, and meet other people.

I'm sure that you are thinking that I am fooling you for saying such things, however I'm really serious here! When you starts going out and meeting people you will become confident around people altogether not just women.

Here is what I used to do: I used to go every single night to bars, clubs and social gatherings and I used to meet all people and talk to all people.

This made me really confident to go talk to people and especially strangers.

Needless to say that whenever I used to go to talk to a woman I wouldn't fear her or fear her reaction, in fact she would love the way I talk to her and my confidence.

The third thing to attract women is to smell nice.

Smelling nice is the most important thing about your outer appearance. From now on, whenever you are going out or going to meet women, always wear great colognes and always focus on wearing amazing clothes, like trendy jeans, expensive ones especially.

Watch the following video to know how to dress to impress women:

No comments:

Post a Comment