Friday, March 2, 2012

Movies to watch, very important



I can write for years about confidence and self-esteem and you may be reading my posts for a very long time, but, in the contrary, i could advice you to watch three movies or four in a given week and you would understand what I’ve meant al the time, since the beginning.

That’s why I’m going to give you title of movies you must watch to become more confident not only with women but with people as well.

Unfortunately, mainstream media is corrupted with cheap and dirty movies, I’ve rarely came across a great movie in which the character was a confident and self-assured person, all the movies I seem to watch are only played by average actors who don’t know what they are doing and are written by writes who have no clues about what makes a man confident.

The first movie I’d like you to watch is Robin Hood, starting Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett.

It got average ratting, but in my opinion, a master piece.

Crowe is a talented actor who knows how to portray a very confident and leader man.

Watch it as a whole, don’t skip parts of it, you are going to see how he treats his woman and how he challenges even the highest authorities in the country.

The second movie I really loved and which had the most influence on me is The Shipping News

Kevin spacy plays a very shy and coward guy who begins to transform and to behave as a confident man.

By the end of the movie, you can see in his eyes that he’s no longer afraid and that he has what it takes to raise his child and challenge the world for his rights.

The third movie is Training Day

I don’t want you to focus on Denzel Washington, what you need to focus on is the transformation of one man from a naïve, childlike person into a very assertive and challenging man by the end of the movie.

It’s very important that you understand what drove him to change, not the crime or the corruption, but to see that he needed to be saved to save and do justice.

And the fourth one is Finding Nederland, Johnny deep and Kate winslet.

This movie is wonderful in every single aspect, but what you need to focus on while watching it is the confidence the little kids have gained by the end of that movie.

I’ll never forget a quote by Johnny deep: “a man is required to make decisions”.

I think it’s the essence of being a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment